วันอังคารที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Review iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Best robot vacuum cleaner

Review iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Best robot vacuum cleaner

iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors

I got my 690 Roomba via points on my credit card. I have had it 3 weeks and done 12 cleaning cycles. We have 2 dogs and one cat.

Prepared for Roomba by getting 3m round cord strips (17017clr) and some Velcro cord organizers from staples (sorry amazon) to make sure all power cords would not be an issue.

Pros - even after using my shark vacuum this little guy still finds hair and dirt that must have been to hard for the shark
the dirt detect events were high for first cleans in areas and the receptacle proves it. Now less events as rug deep dirt is gone
Rotors really grab the hair and dirt and the suction really is impressive
setup of Roomba and app is very easy. auto schedule works but I don't need it
finds dock with little trouble
handles chairs and stairs no issues
GETS UNDER BEDS NOT CLEANED IN DECADES Yeah (hard to admit but true)
dogs do NOT attack it. ignore it so good. Cat stays out of way
easy to empty bin and remove brush and agitator
the little virtual wall works but not needed. The Roomba seems to detect wall and objects like dog dishes and slows down. I have heavy ceramic dishes for dogs so no issue

Cons: Not many. Very pleased. Took a couple of days to do the initial software update but seemed to work ok even before. The 690 as of today in Feb 2018 does not track square feet although the very first time it appeared to do that. No big deal as I don't care

I vacuum with shark weekly and this guy takes care of all dog hair especially before the grandkids come over. Not sure I would have paid the price of this before I got it (points purchase) but now that I have seem what it can do, I think the 690 is worth the price to supplement if you have lots of dog hair especially with grandkids coming over.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น